- Parent centre for information and communication - January
- Towers Google classroom information
- Schedules of Learning from Nursery to Year 6
- Body positioning whilst working from home
- Keeping safe online
- Remote Learning statutory information
- Love of Learning - Maths focus
- Love of Learning - Reading focus
- Love of Learning - Writing focus
- Love of Learning - Science focus
- Love of Learning - Languages
- More ideas and resources
- Virtual days out - developing cultural experiences
- COVID - related Parental communication September - December
Love of Learning - Maths focus
The White Rose Maths Team has prepared a series of five maths lessons for each year group from Year 1-8. They will be adding five more each week for the next few weeks. Every lesson comes with a short video showing you clearly and simply how to help your child to complete the activity successfully.
I See Maths – For the duration of the school closures, Gareth Metcalfe from I See Maths will challenge and inspire primary mathematicians of all ages. There are lessons and maths games for all year groups.
Hamilton Trust (home learning section)– downloadable resource packs with guidance. The packs can form the backbone of children’s learning at home and are stand-alone or usable alongside other materials. Five weeks of daily resources from Reception to Year 6.
Mathematics Mastery – downloadable guidance and resource packs for parents and pupils from early years foundation stage, key stage 1 and key stage 2.
Nrich – a range of activities. Some are interactive and some are to be completed offline. Activities are categorised by age range and suitable from early years foundation stage to key stage 2
The NCETM (National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics) are offering support to parents / carers. This letter signposts the two new areas of the website, which are free to access and do not require a login.
Numberblocks – videos for numeracy development designed for children aged 0 to 6. There are fun activities that can be applied to everyday life and play.
We think the following videos with music to support learning our times tables are great. Do enjoy and sing along...
2 times tables - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AIPTuBsH70
3 times tables - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7im6iqkv3pM
6 times tables - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7zJMTe-TEw
8 times tables - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36X29vrBzlo
12 times tables - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ0fsIXAQlg