- Parent centre for information and communication - January
- Towers Google classroom information
- Schedules of Learning from Nursery to Year 6
- Body positioning whilst working from home
- Keeping safe online
- Remote Learning statutory information
- Love of Learning - Maths focus
- Love of Learning - Reading focus
- Love of Learning - Writing focus
- Love of Learning - Science focus
- Love of Learning - Languages
- More ideas and resources
- Virtual days out - developing cultural experiences
- COVID - related Parental communication September - December
Love of Learning - Reading focus
Reading & Storytelling
This section of our website is designed to shares some of the wonderful recourses currently available to support your child’s reading development.
Reading aloud to children has been shown to improve reading, writing and communication skills, logical thinking and concentration, and general academic aptitude, as well as inspire a lifelong love of reading.
Storyline Online – this wonderful resource streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations. Readers include Oprah Winfrey, Chris Pine, Kevin Costner and dozens more.
Storytime with Nick – films of well-loved stories read by Nick Cannon, a trained actor and teacher and a wonderful storyteller. New stories are added to this YouTube channel at 2pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and all the previous recordings are also available.